QC COVID-19 VACCINATION UPDATE
Thank you for your patience – now it’s YOUR turn!
Would you like to become an EMT and serve your community? MEDIC EMS co-sponsors an evening EMT class with Scott Community College in the Fall of every year. The tuition for EMT candidates living within a community served by our rural ambulance stations is $750 in advance and $1,500 in advance if the candidate resides outside of a community served by our rural ambulance stations. Tuition is refunded to the candidate upon successful completion of the class and required volunteer commitment. For further information please contact Chuck Gipson or Jeremy Pessman at (563) 323-6806.
PROGRAM SPECIFIC REQUIREMENTS
- 18 years old at the time of enrollment
- Register & attend AHA Healthcare Provider CPR certification 1 week prior to the start of the course
- Ability to read, write, and speak English at the college level
- Ability to physically perform the required skills
- A current chauffeur’s driver’s license
- An acceptable driving record
- Successful completion of a background check and urine drug screening